South Jersey SEO STEM Scholarship for Women
Eligibility: Incoming female college or university freshmen, sophomores, or juniors, who are majoring in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics. Applicant must be currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
Criteria: Applicant must create a short 2-5 minute video of herself answering these questions: What needs changing in our world? How will you be able to help? What part will your education play? Why is this goal important to you?
Guidelines: We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your personal beliefs. We encourage you to be innovative in your presentation.
Videos Will Be Judged On: Your video will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
How to apply:
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes.
- Title your video “South Jersey SEO STEM Scholarship for Women” and upload it to YouTube.
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page: http://www.southjerseyseo.org/scholarship/
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
- The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Carol Harkins, President of South Jersey SEO by CyberGnarus, permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
Deadline: April 15, 2017
Award date: One winner will be selected and notified via email on or before June 15, 2017. If the winner selected does not claim her prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We will run a new scholarship program every year.